This job posting was kindly provided by CGCC member company Fuyao Group North America.
Mechanical Engineer (Production equipment)
Equipment maintenance management; Responsible for equipment failure maintenance, daily maintenance, ensuring compliance of equipment with production needs.
- Responsible for the maintenance and fix according to equipment breakdown calls during on-duty shift.
- Prepare specifications for the purchase of mechanical spare parts inventory.
- Submit Purchase requisition for items required
- Responsible for mechanical maintenance of production equipment, perform issue analysis and resolve according to work orders/maintenance request.
- Responsible for design, make, modify mechanical parts with the material in hands.
- Be responsible for equipment preventive maintenance; reduce equipment downtime and quantity of scraped product due to equipment issue for responsible area.
- Familiar with the industry mechanical components like cylinder, air valves, motors.
- Good at using most of the tools that common used in industry company like saw, cutters, drills.
- Developing existing Production equipment by change the original design or lay-out, add or remove the mechanical components of the original system and make it work as planned.
- Develop and implement new production lines including presses and all secondary equipment
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree of mechanical or relevant majors and two years of manufacturing plant experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- A master’s degree of mechanical majors and five years more automotive factory maintenance experience.
邬树军 Shujun WU
刘道川 Jeff LIU