This job posting was kindly provided by CGCC member company Fuyao Group North America.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for equipment maintenance management; equipment failure maintenance, daily maintenance and ensuring compliance of equipment with production needs. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of machinery according to equipment breakdown calls during the shift.
- Prepare specifications for the purchase of spare parts inventory.
- Responsible for mechanical and electrical maintenance of production equipment, perform issue analysis and resolve according to work orders/maintenance request.
- Perform routine equipment inspection, identify potential failure risks and take action to prevent downtime;
- Responsible for regular backup or revision to automation program; Regularly backup or revise automation program and ensure the reliability of backup;
- Responsible for equipment preventive maintenance and lubrication; reduce equipment downtime and quantity of scraped product due to equipment issue for responsible area.
- Responsible for staff related basic equipment knowledge, procedure, and skill training.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- 2 years’ experience is required and
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or other related major; or,
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Preferred Education and Experience
- A Master’s degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or other related major plus 5 year Mechanical/Electrical Engineering experience (Secondary Equipment and Production Related Machinery and or Equipment Design and Maintenance)
邬树军 Shujun WU
刘道川 Jeff LIU