This job posting was kindly provided by CGCC member company Fuyao Group North America.
JOB FUNCTION – REQUIREMENTS – SUCCESS FACTORS:
- The Finance Manager at FGI is a key strategic position within the organization that supports the attainment of the financial objectives of the business as well as being a critical position in the management of the Illinois facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a 4-year college or university; plus 10-15 years’ experience in industrial/manufacturing environment; CPA certification is preferred but not required. Purchasing experience preferable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Supports the business objectives through the interpretation of financial information, as well as recommending strategic business alternatives to meet the company’s business and financial goals.
- Responsible for the complete, accurate and timely performance of all accounting related duties including Billing/Receivables, Accounts Payable, Budgeting and Financial Reporting compliant with GAAP.
- Determine cash requirements and maintain appropriate cash flow.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and reviewed annually and all internal and external audit issues are appropriately addressed.
- Responsible for ensuring company policies are strictly followed. Develop further policies and/or enhance current policies.
- Drive continuous improvement in safety, 5’S, reliability, flexibility and low cost by establishing project teams, assigns responsibilities, and facilitating meetings to ensure timely goal attainment.
- Direct the procurement activities of buyers. Responsible for the outcome of team procurement negotiations and supplier management.
- Establish procedures to accomplish the procurement of a variety of materials in a cost-effective manner.
- Detailed and comprehensive understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport and teamwork at all levels of the manufacturing staff as well as customers, both internal and external.
- Organization, prioritization, writing and verbal skills.
- Project management skills and/or equivalent experience.
please send the resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org