Event Time Period: Friday, May 21st to Monday, May 31st, 2021
How do I participate?
- CLICK HERE to Register – Either join an existing team or create your own. (After you register, a t-shirt will be sent via snail mail, soon after the event, you will receive a race medal). Kindly note, event registration is free, however, you are encouraged to join Achilles’ fundraising efforts. The recommended donation is $25 per registrant.
- Run, walk, or cycle a total of 10, 20, or 30 miles between May 21st and May 31st – Run/Walk/Wheel whenever and wherever you want! Have fun. Feel free to break up the distance i.e., do 2 miles one day and 3 miles another.
- Starting May 21st record your time/s via the link provided in your confirmation email.
- Send photos of your participation to Lori Huneke (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may receive an award!
Awards will be awarded in the following categories
- Most combined miles (team)
- Best selfie
- Most scenic race route
- Best virtual high-five
- Best Post-Race Recovery
About Achilles: Achilles International enables people with all types of disabilities to participate in mainstream running events to promote personal achievement.
About CGCC Foundation: Established in 2014, the mission of the CGCC Foundation is to deepen mutual understanding and cooperation between the United States and China through research, public charity, and engagement in economic, cultural, and social exchanges.