- China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom to be delisted by NYSE - telecom.com | 2021-05-19
Three Chinese telecommunications companies said on Friday they will be delisted by the New York Stock Exchange in line with U.S. investment restrictions dating to last year.
- NYSE to Delist Chinese Telecom Carriers After Rejecting Appeals - WSJ | 2021-05-10
China’s big three telecom carriers lost their appeals against being kicked off the New York Stock Exchange, which moved to delist them to comply with an investment ban introduced by former President Donald Trump.
- Citigroup CEO Jane Fraser says of moves to shrink retail banking footprint: ‘We want to be a winner’ | 2021-04-21
One of the biggest priorities for Fraser, who took over for predecessor Michael Corbat in February, is to bring New York-based Citigroup’s returns closer to those of peers including JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America.
- Insurance legend Hank Greenberg boosts Bitcoin bet - Seekingalpha | 2021-04-09
NYDIG (New York Digital Investment Group) announces a $100M capital raise, with Starr Insurance leading a group of property & casualty insurers as investors.
- Hong Kong ‘Homecoming Listings’ Are All the Rage, but New York Is Still the Life of the Party - WSJ | 2021-03-29
U.S.-listed Chinese companies are flocking to go public in Hong Kong amid heightened political tension. But when it comes to trading, New York remains the place to beat.
- Taconic, Nuveen close $600M funding deal for Manhattan life science venture - Real Estate Weekly | 2021-03-19
Taconic Partners togetherwith Nuveen Real Estate, announced the completion of a $600 million capitalization of 125 West End Avenue, New YorkCity’s newest state-of-the-art life sciences building on Manhattan’s West Side.
- NYSE begins move to delist Chinese state oil producer CNOOC | Reuters | 2021-03-01
The New York Stock Exchange on Friday decided to begin formal delisting of Chinese state oil giant CNOOC Ltd based on an update to an executive order signed by former U.S. President Donald Trump in November last year.
- New York State Sues Amazon Over Worker Treatment During Covid-19 Pandemic - WSJ | 2021-02-19
New York’s attorney general has filed a lawsuit against Amazon.com Inc. that accuses the online retailer of not doing enough to protect workers in the state from the coronavirus.
- Cushman & Wakefield, NYC Cut Ties to Trump Organization | 2021-01-22
The commercial brokerage, which handled office leasing at Trump Tower and 40 Wall Street in New York and retail leasing at the Trump Organization’s Chicago hotel, said Tuesday night in a statement to the Washington Post, “Cushman & Wakefield has made the decision to no longer do business with The Trump Organization.”
- Chinese Telecom Carriers Ask NYSE to Make Another U-Turn on Delisting - WSJ | 2021-01-22
China’s big telecom carriers asked the New York Stock Exchange to rethink their planned delisting, the latest twist in a to-and-fro about whether they should be allowed to trade in U.S. markets.
- NYSE Reverses Course Again, Will Delist Three Chinese Telecom Stocks - WSJ | 2021-01-07
The New York Stock Exchange will move forward with delisting three Chinese telecommunications companies targeted by an executive order from President Trump, reversing course yet again after the NYSE said earlier this week that it wouldn’t delist them.
- 纽交所态度再次反转，将把中国三大电信运营商摘牌 - 华尔街日报 | 2021-01-07
纽约证券交易所(New York Stock Exchange)将推进对总统特朗普(Trump)行政命令覆盖的三家中国电信公司的摘牌程序。该交易所本周早些时候表示不会将这三家公司摘牌，现在态度又出现反转。
- NYSE Scraps Plans to Delist Chinese Telecom Stocks - WSJ | 2021-01-05
The New York Stock Exchange reversed its decision to delist China’s three largest telecommunications companies, after consulting with regulatory authorities about a recent U.S. investment ban.
- 纽约证券交易所撤回将三大中国运营商摘牌的决定 - 华尔街日报 | 2021-01-05
在就美国近日颁布的一项投资禁令与监管部门磋商之后，纽约证券交易所(New York Stock Exchange)撤回了将中国三大电信运营商从该交易所摘牌的决定。
- NYSE to Delist China’s Major Telecom Operators - WSJ | 2021-01-04
The New York Stock Exchange will delist China’s three large telecom carriers, after a U.S. government order barring Americans from investing in companies it says help the Chinese military.
- Goldman Sachs, Netflix Ramp Up Covid-19 Testing for Workers - WSJ | 2020-12-21
Goldman Sachs GS -0.94% Group Inc. plans to test workers reporting to its New York offices for Covid-19 more frequently than it has throughout the pandemic. Netflix Inc. NFLX 0.29% is adding more rapid testing to quickly clear the cast and crews of its TV shows.
- Biden says he won’t immediately lift China tariffs - MartketWatch | 2020-12-02
President-elect Joe Biden declared that near-term view on the subject of the 25% tariffs placed on China during the administration of President Donald Trump in comments to the New York Times in an interview with columnist Thomas Friedman published Wednesday.
- Greenwich West, Hudson Square’s High Design Tower with a French Twist, Opens to Residents – China Construction America | 2020-11-18
Parisian-inspired Greenwich West Brings Loft-style Living and Abundant Outdoor Space to New York’s New Downtown Corporate Hub.
- Crystal Windows Chairman Thomas Chen Honored for Leadership and Community Impact | 2020-11-06
The founder and Chairman of national manufacturer Crystal Window & Door Systems, Thomas Chen, was honored recently by Schneps Media as one of its2020 Kings of New York. The award recognizes top businessmen, civic leaders, and non-profit arena giants for their outstanding contributions in industry, politics, arts, culture, and religious work, as well as their impact on their communities.
- Apartment Rents Are Plunging in the World's Richest Cities. It's Time For You to Negotiate - Bloomberg | 2020-10-21
In the world’s big financial centers — from New York to Toronto to London to Sydney — rents for inner-city apartments are plunging.