Dear CGCC Members,
Thank you for your continuous support to CGCC! We are currently composing CGCC Annual Report 2018, that aims at sharing the success stories and experience of Chinese companies in America and strengthening the relationship among CGCC members. The Annual Report will be distributed to CGCC members, as well as relevant government departments and organizations.
In order to best present the accomplishments of CGCC members in 2018 in the Annual Report, we request that you kindly send materials that belong to one or more of the following categories to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, February 8 by 5pm (Final Deadline):
1.Outstanding achievements of the company
2.Awards and honors received by the company or the company leadership
3. Introductions and pictures of both commercial and charity events hosted/co-hosted by your company (not including CGCC events)
1.Picture format can be: PDF／jpg／tiff／ai／psd
(dpi should be no lower than 300, the long edge should be no lower than 3000 pixels)
2.Written materials and photo captions should indicate When,Where and What in both Chinese and English in .doc file, and sorted by chronological order of events. Word limits are 300 characters for Chinese and 1,000 characters for English (including spaces). Introduction of each event should not exceed 2 paragraphs witha maximum of 2 pictures.
3.Onlyevents in 2018willbe accepted.
4.Photoswith your company logo or symbols are preferred.
5.Latestcompany logo: EPS and AI image document (recommended), or PNG andTIFF with
transparentbackground, or JPEG document (dpi higher than 300)
Please email the materials to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday, February 8 with the following attachments:
1.Text/Picturecaption: MSWord document
2. Pictures: Please compress and attach all original-size pictures in a rar/zip file, or attach them separately as individual files. Please do not insert pictures in the MS Word document or in the main text of the email.
- To ensure timely production, please email your materials before the deadlines. We will be unable to include late submissions into the Annual Report.
- Pictures and texts that do not meet submission requirements will not be used in the Annual Report and no further notice will be sent.
- CGCC reserves the right of final decision and explanation on the Annual Report 2018
Please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your support!
China General Chamber of Commerce – USA
Click here to read last year’s report (Annual Report 2017)