CGCC Calls for Volunteers at 2020 CGCC Lunar New Year Gala
China General Chamber of Commerce- U.S.A.(CGCC) is calling for volunteers for the 2020 CGCC Lunar New Year Gala on Wednesday, January 8, 2020, at New York Hilton Midtown(1335 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019).
Date, Location and Hours Commitment
Date: Monday, January 8, 2020
Location: New York Hilton Midtown (1335 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019)
Key skills requirement and responsibilities:
Volunteers are required to be current students, have language proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and English, strong communication and organization skills, and be detail-oriented.
Responsibilities of volunteers include but not limited to:
- Help set up before the event and wrap up after event;
- Assist guest check-in;
- Instruct and direct guests and media;
- Support event photo shooting.
How to Apply：To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter
Click here for further details
Location: Midtown Manhattan, New York, NY
Position Type: Full Time, with competitive benefit package
CGCC is looking for a team player who has strong work ethics, creativity, productivity
and flexibility. The person will work closely with CGCC team in designing event
materials and marketing publications; with the ability to be responsible for planning and
coordinating numerous initiatives to further expand the CGCC’s influence in different
communities; with the analytical, organizational and communication skills necessary to carry out
duties relating to developing new programs, advancing cross cultural exchanges, and brand
• Fluent English and Mandarin in speaking, reading, and writing;
• Proficient in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Being an active listener and effective communicator;
• Can think independently and work effectively with little direction;
• Organized with strong attention to details;
• Prepare writing materials for CGCC events, including but not limited drafting and translating
agenda, customized VIP invitation, event proposal, sponsorship package, speakers’ bio, and
• Positive attitude with confidence.
• Previous experience in press, publishers, PR companies;
• Proficiency and interest in photography and film editing.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and portfolio in PDF format to: