South China Morning Post (SCMP) cordially invites CGCC members to attend this year’s virtual “China Conference USA,” taking place December 1st-December 2nd.
Date/Time: Tuesday, December 1st– Wednesday, December 2nd
CLICK HERE to reserve your seat
Don’t miss the COMPLIMENTARY Early-Bird offer by reserving your seat before November 15.
About the Event:
Taking place virtually over the course of two days on Dec 1-2, the conference will offer panel discussions and keynote interviews, offering viewers access to crucial, thought-provoking theories about:
- What the future holds for a global economy that may be on the verge of decoupling
- The impact of how each country approaches global governance
- The latest impact of an intense race for technological dominance
- How global supply chains will evolve in the coming years
- Ways in which we can prevent another global pandemic
- What the future holds for cultural exchange and immigration policies
With the hindsight of knowing the results of the US presidential election, the SCMP’s China Conference: USA will bring together business leaders, government officials, academics and US-China relations thought leaders to discuss and debate the most pressing issues impacting not only US-China relations, but the world order at large.