COVID-19 disruptions and the associated needs to diversify product offerings, geographic footprint and other foundations of business operations have quickly pushed a new set of priorities to the forefront, many of which M&A can help address.
BDO’s most recent M&A trends report, explores the following topics/key findings:
- A New Day – The economic outlook is bright for the months ahead and historically high levels of M&A activity continue
- Transaction Trends Continuing – Trends in focus include accelerated deal timelines, prioritizing digital transformation, private equity-backed deals, cross-border M&A and carve-outs and divestitures
- 2021 Middle Market CFO Outlook Survey – M&A Insights – After the headwinds and market shifts that defined 2020, finance executives have established priorities for the year ahead
- Post-Merger Integration Considerations and Checklist – Capturing synergies is critical, particularly when timelines are compressed and valuations are high
- Spotlight: The Boom in SPACs – While the formation of SPACs surged during 2020, it’s important to consider their advantages and disadvantages as well as developing SEC regulations
- Business Restructuring Considerations Ahead – As the pandemic recovery proceeds, businesses still facing significant challenges can consider seeking help through business restructuring and turnaround options
CLICK HERE to read the full report
DISCLAIMER：The resource collected and provided on this page does not constitute advice in any way whatsoever. Any action you take upon the information on this page is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of the resources on this list.
CGCC accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability in connection with browsing these resources, use of the information, or downloading of any materials, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements.
The content and information on this page might be changed or updated periodically without notice.